Ayr State High School provides several different systems to help students achieve their absolute best using Online Learning. For an instructional document that covers how to connect to all of our Online Services, please click here.
ClickView is an educational video hosting platform that the school subscribes to. It hosts content produced by the school, and a series of educational videos produced by ClickView (formerly VEA).
To access your school ClickView login, please watch the following video tutorial.
Connecting to ClickView
The Department of Education provides each and every student with an Office365 subscription which contains the following applications:
- Exchange Online (Webmail)
To connect to your school webmail, please watch the following video tutorial.
Connecting to Webmail
Webmail can be accessed by clicking here
The Office Suite can be downloaded by clicking here
The Department of Education utilises Blackboard as a Learning Management system allowing teachers to publish content online, for students to progress through at their own pace in a safe and secure environment. Teachers may create Virtual Classrooms for their classes, and students will be automatically enrolled into these.
To connect to eLearn, please watch the following video tutorial.
Connecting to eLearn/Blackboard (Desktop/Laptop)
A video will be published soon outlining how to connect using iOS or Android.
To connect using iOS/Android, perform the following steps:
- Download the "Blackboard Learn" app from your relevant app store (the icon will look like a Blue Pencil)
- When asked for your school, select "Learning Place, DoE QLD" and click "Web Login"
- Type in your school username and password.
- Tap the "3 Lines" in the top left of the screen and select "Courses" (the default view is the "Activity" view).
- Tap the relevant course to access the content. Usually it will be stored in the "Course Documents" section.
- If you cannot see Course Documents, tap the Blue Bar on the left side of the screen.
I forgot my school username/email/password, what can I do?
Please email our Systems Technician at firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant deails and your password will be reset within 1-2 Business Days.